Ep 011 | Keda Sharber, Personal & Professional Growth as a Photographer
- (:45) Intro- Keda Sharber
- (1:42) How Keda Got Started in Photography
- (4:25) Vulnerability through Self-Portraits
- (6:47) Keda’s Passion Project to spotlight Ballerinas of Color
- (12:00) Keda opens up about her personal journey to living boldly
- (16:00) Financial challenges of being a photographer
- (21:35) Keda’s Word of 2018
- (23:20) Esperanza Spalding’s incredible 77-hour album
Here’s where you can find Keda online!
Images by Papillon
Check out last week’s episode here.